This two-year fellowship nurtures a carefully selected group of Bay Area Jewish communal leaders through the building of collegial relationships, exploration of Jewish values in leadership, and training to address challenges unique to women in Jewish professional life. Fellows learn together in monthly seminars with core and guest faculty through the duration of the experience. Goals for the fellowship include:
- Amplify women’s voices by creating platforms that enable them to speak up and out on issues that matter to them.
- Strengthen the Jewish community’s talent pipeline by building the skills of our future leaders and the support system of our current ones.
- Inspire self-reflection as well as individual and collective action to advance gender equity through Jewish wisdom and learning.
- Foster networking relationships and opportunities between participants.
Based on the successful implementation of Voices for Good Fellowship Cohort 1 (2018–2020), Cohort 2’s arc of learning includes time dedicated to:
- Core: Understanding yourself as a leader
- Creativity: Embracing authentic leadership
- Communication: Strategies for sharing your voice
- Courage: Managing conflict and difficult conversations
- Change: Habits and behaviors
- Confidence: Demystifying finance
- Calling: Embracing your path as a Jewish leader
- Collaboration: Peer to peer reflective practice groups and study sessions
- Coaching: 1:1 professional coaching
Please direct questions about the Fellowship to Jenni Mangel, Director of Professional Learning and Voices for Good Fellowship Cohort 2 by email email@example.com.