(San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma & the Peninsula)
- Creating meaningful and sustainable education, high holiday, and family programming in an age of social distancing and video conference learning spaces
- Strategies/best practices for opening school, including ideas for hybrid education models.
- Sharing resources/demonstrating techniques for online learning with students.
- Sharing resources/demonstrating techniques for online teacher training.
- Policy considerations such as fees and participation requirements for virtual programs.
- Articulating meaningful learning outcomes for social distance learning; What/how much can we hold students responsible for learning and how do we assess their retention?
Registration for this community of practice is now closed. If you are interested in future groups of this nature please be in touch with Jenni Mangel.
Cost per participant $108.00
- June 24, 2020
- July 1, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- July 29, 2020
- August 12, 2020
- August 26, 2020