Bridging the Divide Goals:
- Provide youth professionals with tools and skills to facilitate conversations across differences on charged issues in Jewish life.
- Support educators to model important conversations across differences with each other.
- Learn and practice three facilitation skills for achieving collaborative conversations across differences: Following Meaning, Demonstrating Understanding, Naming Differences.
- Learn and practice an approach to troubleshooting challenging group dynamics.
- Build capacity to use these skills in the course of structured and free flowing conversation to achieve receptivity while addressing differences directly.
- Experience multi-vocal, non-prescriptive education on the Israeli Palestinian Conflict to enhance their own learning and to serve as a model for how to incorporate the skills into work with youth.
The group will meet seven times October–May; in December/January individuals or organizational teams will meet 1:1 for direct coaching with Resetting the Table trainers.
For additional info and to register, click here.